Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had a great Halloween! On Thursday night Aaron and I went to Nightfall at Old Tucson. It was a lot of fun. It was a neat atmosphere being in Old Tucson with the scary decorations. I jumped a few times at the haunted things, but luckily nothing was too scary. They finished the night with a neat pyrotechnic shootout. It was a lot of fun and great way to kickoff the Halloween weekend.

Below are a lot of pictures of our Halloween night:
Our spooky house. People loved our house and the little kids really liked the witch in the front yard.

More shots of our Halloween decorations

The pumpkin we got at the pumpkin patch in early October was stolen, so we went and got a pumpkin on Halloween and carved it right before the trick-or-treaters arrived.


Aaron was nice enough to get all of the guts out of the pumpkin.


Here I am carving away. We decided to do a traditional jack-o-lantern this year.

Look at my cute little witch!

I thought this was a cute shot of Precious checking out the Halloween village.

Armstrong loves Halloween. He loves seeing the little kids trick-or-treating. He is one happy devil!

Here I am with my scary little devil

We had sooo many trick-or-treaters. Once they started, they didn't stop until 9pm. It was a continuous flow of kids so we set up a chair and tv by the door while we handed out candy. Here I am with Armstrong looking for trick-or-treaters.

Aaron joined us too in the fun of handing out candy.

Armstrong checking out the trick-or-treaters. We had so many kids that we ran out of candy. Aaron had to run to the store at 7pm because we ran out of candy. That was giving just one piece to each kid. At the end of the night we only had a handful of candy left. We couldn't believe how many kids came by.

Look at this happy boy!

The trick-or-treaters started around 5:30pm and I didn't have time to take the dogs' pictures before that. The dogs are a little tired, but were great sports in letting me photograph them.

Precious & Armstrong
My pretty little Precious
Me and my little girl. We sure had a fun night. We watched Charlie Brown's It the Great Pumpkin and The Poltergeist. Halloween sure is a fun time of year!

3 comments:

Nonny said...

Andrea, you always make holidays so special. It is so good that Aaron is so supportive. Your decorations look great and Precious and Armstrong look all decked out in their costumes!!

Lisa said...

Great decorations!! The dogs look adorable!! Are you loving Tucson??

sarah said...

What a fun halloween. I love all of your decorations. The dogs look cute in their costumes. I can't believe your big pumpkin was stolen, bummer!