Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Nonnies Peak

OK so we had our first snow up on the mountain and I happened to be at the family cabin when it happened and I just happened to have gotten a new Pano head for the tripod and was testing it out for nodal point and checking for parallaxing issues (I found that I was not perfect in this tour but close). For those interested in my other job here is a link to the Virtual Reality Tour of "Nonnies Peak". Let me know what you think this is a totally new format which is all flash and I utilized HDR imaging which is also a new feature for the software I use.

CLICK HERE for the tour!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

SUPER COOL!! Great job!!

Andrea said...

You sure did a great job! It looks beautiful seeing the snow out of the windows! I like the new version a lot better, great improvement!!!

Michael said...

sweet! when are you going to take a VT of my house so I can sell it?