Monday, November 3, 2008

Mt. Lemmon Day Trip

Yesterday Aaron and I went on a motorcycle ride up Mt. Lemmon. We had a great time. Mt. Lemmon is so close to our house that it made it an easy get away. We took the camera and played around taking some photos of nature.
We thought this was a neat tree.



I really liked the shape of this tree.

Here I am right before our picnic at the top of the mountain.

We thought this was some nice lighting

It was so pretty at the top of Mt. Lemmon. It definitely felt like fall up there and the leaves had already changed.

I really liked the subject in this photo and thought he was extremely handsome

There were a lot of neat textures in this photo with the stone wall, bark on the tree and the pine needles.

I love Aaron's smile in this photo.

This was a gorgeous natural bridge

We really liked this rock formation.

We had a great time and really enjoyed looking at all of the natural beauty of Mt. Lemmon. It was nice to get away on a motorcycle ride.

3 comments:

Nonny said...

Aaron you look sooo handsome in your pictures - you finally got a haircut. Yey!!! Andrea took a great picture too and the scenery was just really nice.

Lisa said...

VERY cool pics!!

Leonard and Susan T. said...

We took that same motorcycle ride a few years ago and really enjoyed going up Mt. Lemon. So, maybe we can come see you one day on the RT1200R, I sure do hope so! ST