Saturday morning we decided to let a couple of the rabbits loose in the yard to play. They had so much fun running around the yard. We first let Velvet out, our older, slower rabbit. She was all over the yard once I let her down. She loved playing and did her happy rabbit dance quite frequently.
Velvet primping herself.

Unfortunately, 3 rabbits don't get along with Velvet. She is our oldest rabbit and a real
sweat heart, but when I put her with the other rabbits
Bugsy,
Nala and
Flopsy start attacking her for no reason.
Mopsy is the only one that doesn't hurt her, so
Mopsy got the privilege to play in the yard too. It was so cute watching the two rabbits play together. I couldn't get pictures of them together because they were all over the place having a great time.

My cute little
Mopsy. She is the youngest of the bunch.

My beautiful Velvet. She sure enjoyed running free in the yard.

You might ask: Where were Precious & Armstrong during this fun rabbit playtime? Well, they were in our bedroom eagerly looking out the window wanting to play with the rabbits too.

Notice Armstrong's nose sticking out of the blinds?

I thought
Mopsy looked so cute with the sun coming in behind her.

A close up of my little baby girl.

Velvet got a little hungry while she was out playing and found where her food is kept.

Hanging out under the water hose. Velvet loved it outside. After awhile she was just laying around under the bushes enjoying being free. I'll have to let them out more often. They had such a great time!
3 comments:
You have a nice place for them to romp around. How neat!
Beautiful pictures of your Flagstaff pics, it looks ike you had a nice Halloween, you look so cute in your orange and black tights
They are sooo cute. :)
Post a Comment