It's hard to believe how fast time flies by. I can't believe my little baby girl turned 7 this month. She is such a great dog and I can't imagine life without her. Aaron surprised me with Precious for our first Christmas. She was the best present I could ever receive and she truly lives up to her name being the sweetest dog ever! Happy Birthday baby girl!

Precious loves relaxing after a hard day of playing. I love catching shots of her like this. The best is when she jumps in bed and wants to lay with you first thing in the morning. It is also great to snuggle with this little girl while watching a movie.

Precious loves to play and it is sometime difficult to get her to stay still long enough to catch a picture. She loves being outdoors chasing birds, rabbits, butterflies or light. She has so much love for life and I really enjoy watching her play!

My cute little girl after coming in from the snow.

Here is our little baby on our first Christmas! She used to be so little. Aaron was great to let me name her anything I wanted. She was so precious that I had to call her Precious. That's all I could think of. She is the best little girl ever!

With the move and everything going on lately we really haven't had much family time together to celebrate
Precious's birthday so last night we decided to finally celebrate it. Precious got her very own steak and was so excited. Through her licking the steak she actually blew out the candle on her own this year.

She loved her birthday steak! Aaron had a hard time cutting it with Precious all over it.

We make sure the dogs each have a special treat on their birthdays and holidays. Here they are eagerly waiting for their steak dinners. (Notice Armstrong's head at the back of the table)

Precious and her birthday meal

Armstrong ate his steak before the camera could recycle for us to take his picture. He literally inhales his food.

Here are the dogs double checking to make sure now steak was left behind.

Presents! Precious loves stuffed animals so she got a few this year.

She immediately took them out in the yard to play with them.

More presents!

Precious and some of her toys and her empty dinner plate. Look at how happy she is!

Precious sure enjoyed her birthday. Thanks for being such a sweet and wonderful little girl Precious! We love you very much and are so lucky to have you as our dog! Happy Birthday!!!

The rabbits enjoyed the party too. Here is Mopsy in the newly built cage Aaron made for the rabbits.
Flopsy,
Nala and
Bugys in the enclosed part of the cage.

Armstrong loves to hang out by the rabbit cage. He now has a hi pitched yelp like Precious. He loves watching the rabbits.

Precious enjoying another birthday treat. I lover her pose!

Armstrong snuck into our room to enjoy his treat in private. Thanks for the wonderful birthday Precious! You are such a joy to have in our lives! We LOVE you very much!!!!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday!!
I remember that Christmas!! She was so little and, as always, cute as ever!!
wow happy birthday p-dog! we certainly enjoy your visits and well also seeing aaron and andrea when we come to visit you!
Happy B-day Precious! I hope you guys are liking Tuscon!
Happy Birthday Precious!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRECIOUS!! One of the sisters we visit has a dog named Precious! I always think of Precious when I see her - she's tiny though!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Post a Comment