We spent my long weekend up in the White Mountains. We had a great time. We stayed at Aaron's parents' cabin in Heber while Aaron did some virtual tours. On Friday we went to see James Bond Quantum of Solace and really enjoyed it. On Saturday we decided to do something fun with the dogs so Aaron suggested going on a Hike near Tonto Creek. It was a great time and it was so beautiful. For the first time I actually led us on a hike. I guess all of the running I have been doing lately is paying off since I wasn't struggling or falling behind on our hike.
The Gusher. The dogs loved playing in the water when we reached our destination of Horton Springs. The water is actually coming out of the side of the mountain.

Precious loved playing in the leaves! I love this picture because she looks like she did when she was a puppy.

I thought this was so sweet. Armstrong went and sat by his dad while Aaron was shooting photos.

I had fun taking photos of Armstrong while he sat on this big fallen tree.

Here's a nice close up of our beautiful Precious.

I thought I would capture the image of Aaron taking pictures of the trees. We had so much fun taking photos on our hike. It was so beautiful up there.

My handsome little boy. I love all of the colors in this photo.

Precious loves being outdoors and exploring. I couldn't believe this girl was scaling the steep walls near the spring. This is why we call her 4 wheeling Precious.

Precious loved exploring the springs and the caves. She loves nature!

Can you spot Armstrong? He loved rolling down the hill in the leaves. He is one playful boy!

When we started heading back from our hike Precious decided to take a plunge in the water one last time and so Armstrong followed her. It was a little deeper than she thought it would be and she looked quite shocked when she sank in the water. We were very surprised she jumped in the water because Armstrong is our water dog and Precious usually runs from it. We had a great time hiking and we hiked over 8 miles that day. It was a beautiful day and we had so much fun watching our dogs play and taking photos. Definitely a repeat trip.
I'll have to post our more artistic photos later. I still need to download them.
1 comments:
WOW! Great pictures! What a fun hike!
Post a Comment