Sunday, November 30, 2008

Horton Creek Hike

On Friday morning instead of trying to fight the crowds for the great deals at the stores, we decided to head up north for some outdoor adventures and cutting down a Christmas tree.
Precious & Armstrong on the way up to Heber. I thought this was sooo adorable of them snuggling together. Armstrong seemed to enjoy Precious using him as a pillow.

Here I am with our two babies at the start of the hike.

Linda and Ricardo joined us on our hike. Here is Aaron, Armstrong & Linda. It started to rain after we started the hike.

We had to cut the hike short because of all of the rain. It was very difficult to walk on the muddy trail so we decided to turn back and not destroy the trail more than necessary with our muddy footprints.

Here's Ricardo helping Linda down a slippery slope.

Here I am with Precious. We were completely soaked, but still enjoying our hike.

Despite the cold, Armstrong had to take a dip in the creek. Here he is trying to dry off in the rain. I like the action shot Aaron caught.


Here I am with my Precious & Armstrong.

Here is our happy family after the hike. We sure enjoyed ourselves. Too bad the weather didn't cooperate better, but it was still a great time!

2 comments:

Michael said...

oh man! you guys look like you had so much fun without us... next time we will have to join you... I think we are going to go get our tree this coming weekend...

Nonny said...

So glad you were able to join us at the cabin this weekend. The hikes were fun despite the inclement weather!! I enjoyed having Armstrong sleeping at my feet as we watched TV! Precious has such pretty eyes - I enjoy gazing into them.