On Thursday we celebrated my birthday with my Dad, Julie, Janae, Ryan & Donnie. We ate at Munich Haus. It's my favorite restaurant up here. It was a lot of fun to be with everyone and enjoy a good meal.
Unfortunately I was sick on my birthday. I came down with something a few days before so I spent the weekend resting to try to get better quicker. I got up to get something to drink and came back to the couch to take a nap and this is what I found. As soon as I had gotten up, Armstrong had buried himself under my blanket. He looked too comfortable so I found a different place to lay down.
My birthday was pretty low key this year. Even though I was sick Aaron still made it fun for me. We went to see the new movie "21" and had dinner at Red Devil Pizza. Janae and Ryan joined us and Aaron surprised me with a Turtle Ice Cream Cake from Marble Slab. He is such a sweetie! I had told him I wanted an ice cream cake a few weeks ago and he had the restaurant bring it out for me as a surprise. He is so good at things like that. He likes to surprise me with my gifts. I sure am lucky to have such a great and wonderful husband!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Birthday Celebrations
Posted by Andrea at 11:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Armstrong is definitely no dummy! He seeks comfort where he can get it. Glad to hear you salvaged your birthday celebration inspite of your illness. Hope all is well for you! Surprises are fun and that ice cream cake sounded just delicious! What a sweetie!!
Sounds like a great b-day celebration!! Glad you had a great birthday!!
Post a Comment