Last week we had the opportunity to go to San Diego for a week. We had a great time. Our first day there we went to Sea World. I love animals and I LOVED Sea World. I have been trying to get Aaron to take me there for years and we finally went. I was so excited to go. It's great going in April because for the same price as a one day admission you get an annual pass. I can't wait to go again!You can't go to Sea World without seeing Shamu. The killer whales are amazing to watch.
Look at the back jump!
3 generations of killer whales
Here is the trainer on the tip of Shamu. It was amazing to see how high they can jump.
Ta-da! Shamu at the end of the show. Isn't she amazing! There is always a splash time where everyone chants Shamu! Shamu! and all 4 killer whales come out and splash the crowd. It's amazing how much water they can splash on people. We decided to stay dry and sat up higher up to see the overall show, but there were some drenched people. We only got wet when we went on the roaring rapids ride. No one comes out dry from that ride. It was pretty funny how drenched Janae got. Whenever we go on water rides she always gets the wettest. We just can't figure out why, but it provides us entertainment.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Shamu! Shamu!
Posted by Andrea at 10:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun! We are trying to plan to go to sea world this summer and take Tannon!
When my kiddos were little, we used to go all the time. Probably out-did it, but it was fun!!
What a fun filled week the two of you guys had. It's been a long time since I've been to Sea World and seeing your pictures really makes me want to take my kids so they can enjoy shamu, the dolphins and the sea otters.
Thanks for sharing the fun pics.
Post a Comment