Thursday, April 24, 2008

Anheuser Busch Animal Celebrities

Here is the stagecoach they use in the commercials with the clydesdales.
I thought Clydesdales were supposed to be bigger. (J/K - this is the donkey from the 2004 commercials that dreamed of being a Budweiser horse)
Here's the Dalmatian from the commercials. He has a cooler around his neck to keep him comfortable.

Aaron & I with Sammy, one of the Budweiser horses. These animals are so beautiful and big.

2 comments:

Nonny said...

It was a treat to watch the Budweiser horses in a parade - they were enormous!!

The J said...

Hey Andrea! This is Jami Waldron from high school seminary! How are you? I love that you have a blog! I have one too it's http://planetcrazyfergies.blogspot.com. If you want to check it out! How are you? It's been so long! What have you been up to? Are you a vet now? or something along those lines? you have a farm! That is so awesome! Write me back!