Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my birthday. After 21 I stopped keeping track of my age, so in my mind I will be 21 forever. I'm actually much younger at heart. Sometimes I don't feel much older than some of these pictures. Aaron laughs at me because I LOVE Disney movies. In fact I actually bought 101 Dalmatians yesterday and I really enjoyed watching it. I hope I always stay young at heart. Anyways, I decided to post some pictures of me over the years. Here I am at 3 months old. If you look at my baby picture, my dad's, sister's and brother's baby pictures we all look very similar.
I was quite the happy baby. I think I am about a year old here with my dad.
Here I am around 3 0r 4 years old with my cute little sister.
Here I am with Aaron posing for our engagement picture. I feel so lucky to have him as a husband and best friend. It's hard to believe we've been together for over 7 years. Time sure flies by, but I can't imagine life without Aaron.
Here we are at the Phoenix International Raceway last year for the Nascar race.

I really don't have any pictures of the 4 of us (Aaron, Precious, Armstrong and myself), but I tend to blog a lot about my 2 babies. I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful family and I couldn't wish for anything more. I am so thankful for all of my great friends and family and just want you all to know that I appreciate all of you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

5 comments:

Nonny said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ANDREA...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Even though you have your dad in you, I think you have a lot of your mom in you too. Any baby pictures of your mom??? Have a wonderful birthday!

sarah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love that you posted all of those baby pictures. Hunter also says happy birthday Aunt Andrea!

Lisa said...

I hope you liked our early morning singing!!

Happy Birthday!!

have you played the "friends scene it" game we sent you yet??

Andrea said...

I really enjoyed Ashton's loud voice. He is such a character. Thanks for the Friends game. We played it Thursday night with Janae and Ryan and it was a lot of fun.

Liz said...

hey, where are the pictures of the awkward years, you know everyone has them. Love the pics and Happy Birthday!!!! Wish we could have gone out and celebrated together.