I thought it was supposed to be spring and it was the time of year to plant a garden. I guess not as this is what we saw yesterday evening.The snow was coming down in big flakes and it was actually difficult to see across the road.
I couldn't believe it was sticking as just 2 hours before it was sunny and the dogs were playing in this field.
I really wish summer was here.
We decided to try to enjoy the snow and had a fire.
A couple minutes after the fire was started, this is what I found. He really is the king of comfort.
Friday, April 11, 2008
I Thought It Was Supposed to Be Spring Already
Posted by Andrea at 12:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! That's crazy!! I guess you have to really take advantage of a good day when you get one!!
How fascinating! Mother Nature is just not ready for spring. Armstrong sure knows a good thing when he sees it! Nice job on Hunter baby crib bumbers!! Thank you for being so kind and talented all wrapped into one!!
Just when you were bringing out the summer clothes it starts to snow. Well, at least you can warm up to the fire with your pair of shorts. lol
Post a Comment