Along with the 2 turkeys we decided to get 6 baby chicks. They are so soft and cute. They huddle close together at night right next to the heat lamp. They are adorable. I can't wait to grow up, they are going to be such neat looking grown up chickens. Two of them will have a bunch of feathers on the top of their head so they will look like they have crazy hairstyles. Hopefully the baby chicks' cousins can come up soon to live and they can all play in the hen yard together once they are full grown.
Armstrong wanting to be near the chicks. He wants to go wherever we are. We introduced him to the new babies yesterday and he just stared at them. It was pretty funny. I wonder what he will think of them as they grow. I love having these little babies around. Now I've been looking in the newspaper and on the Internet for other farm animals. I think I want to get some pygmy goats or some sheep. My brother in law wants us to get some pigs. It would be so neat to get a horse, but that might be a little too much work. We'll have to see.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Baby Chicks
Posted by AT at 12:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How cute! I keep telling david that I want to get Tannon one cause I think she would really like one cause she is really into farm animals lately!
They are so cute! Reminds me of when my mom had turkeys and chickens. My earliest childhood memory is of me with a tortilla in my hand and a grown turkey trying to take it away! Granny, my mother's mom kept telling me to stay away from the turkeys.
Post a Comment