Monday, April 14, 2008

Last Weekend

I haven't had a chance to post or write about last weekend. Last weekend we went to Casa Grande and Tucson. On Friday we went to dinner with Aaron's family. It was great to see everyone and enjoy a good meal. Linda made me a very delicious birthday cake that we all enjoyed. We enjoyed seeing our nephew Hunter, he is growing up so fast. Then we went to Tucson to see my family. We hadn't been done to Tucson for over 6 months. It was good to see my brothers and we celebrated my birthday and Trent's birthday. Ours birthdays are a little over a week apart. I did cosmic bowling with Ashton & Kevin and some of Ashton's friends. It was so much fun. I can't believe how fast my brothers are growing up and enjoyed spending time with them. Here are a couple pictures of the trip.Trent opening up his IPOD Nano. He's been wanting an IPOD for awhile and he was so excited my parents got it for him.
Here I am opening my presents. My mom likes to give me toys I can use to play with my dogs. She also gave me some gorgeous frames for some painting I wanted to frame.
Armstrong enjoying his treat. He sure is a happy little boy.
Precious was very focused on eating her snack. She is such a funny girl.

2 comments:

Nonny said...

What a fun time!! Thanks for coming and sharing part of your visit with us!! Even though it seemed much too short.

Liz said...

Once again, Happy Birthday!
I can't wait to see your latest project with your painting.