HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHTON!!!Today is our nephew Ashton's 4th Birthday! He is growing up sooo fast and is so much fun to talk to. We sure love him and hope he has the best birthday!
WooHoo!! He got the BIGGEST smile on his face when he saw this!! I had to read the whole thing to him over and over again!! He loved it!! I can't believe my little boy is FOUR!!
I especially love the way he says four! It sounds so Southern. I love talking to him on the phone. He is so cute when he says he has to go. He loved talking about his bow and arrow - calling us around 5:30 in the morning!
"Ah, great it is to believe the dream as we stand in youth by the starry stream; but a greater thing is to fight life through and say at the end, the dream is true!" - - Edwin Markham - -
2 comments:
WooHoo!! He got the BIGGEST smile on his face when he saw this!! I had to read the whole thing to him over and over again!! He loved it!! I can't believe my little boy is FOUR!!
I especially love the way he says four! It sounds so Southern. I love talking to him on the phone. He is so cute when he says he has to go. He loved talking about his bow and arrow - calling us around 5:30 in the morning!
Post a Comment