I couldn't find Precious today. I started to freak out a little thinking that maybe she had jumped the fence and was out. We aren't too far from the highway so I was getting worried. I went in their playpen and this is what I found.Precious had taken over the old hen house as her new playhouse. She was just sitting in there as happy as could be. She likes tight spaces and dens. She was in heaven because she had a more elevated view of the yard.
Here's a closer shot of our little girl in her playhouse.
Here she is playing in the shade underneath the hen house. I guess I am going to have to clean it out for her to play in it. We had it blocked off with a board before, but today she knocked it over to get in to play. She is such a funny little girl with so much energy for life.
Precious has been having a great day today. In addition to finding a new playhouse for herself she woke up at dawn and was very excited. She had her happy yelp going as she chased the shadows of the birds outside our window. She is always so happy to be alive, she is an example of how to enjoy each second of every day of your life. We sure love our little girl.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
My New Playhouse
Posted by AT at 4:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun place! I bet there are lots of fun new stuff for them to explore!!
Cool! It is a nice hide-out/play house for her! Now you know what it is like when a mother has misplaced her child momentarily. You are creating life-long memories!
Post a Comment