Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

It snowed even more last night. This is a look from our house to the park. I love the trees covered in snow. They are so beautiful. We received probably 8 inches so far of snow and it is still snowing. I love this time of year!
I thought it was so pretty how the snow was on the tree trunk and the branches.
Here's my snow boy running through the snow. He loves to play in the snow. Look at him go.
Here's my little snow bunny galloping through the snow. Both Precious and Armstrong love the snow. They've been out there most of the morning.
Here's Armstrong trying to get Precious to wrestle in the snow.

2 comments:

Michael said...

wow! that looks so cool, I wish we could come visit before all the snow melts.. oh well.. maybe next year or whenever sarah lifts the embargo...

Lisa said...

WOW! We are sooooo jealous! It was 77 here yesterday!! Crazy Bama weather!! It looks like it should be cold here, dead grass, bare trees and overcast skies.... so far the weather has been up and down!