We decorated for Christmas this weekend. I was so excited. I love Christmas and have been wanting to do this for awhile. We had a lot of fun decorating and we love the way the house looks now. Here are some pictures of some of the decorations around our house. We will probably go cut down our tree this week.
Monday, December 10, 2007
Decorating for Christmas
Posted by AT at 2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I agree I always love the way the house looks with Christmas decorations!
You guys have been busy. Camping, hiking decorating, sewing, enjoying the new fallen snow.
Andrea your so creative.
We have the same nativity.
I love it!!
I love that Mary can hold teh baby Jesus or you can put him in the manger. I like the angel too. It's a real pretty set
Glad to hear that you and Aaron are ahving a grand time.
Lookin' good!!
You always decorate so nicely! Your house always smells so good!!
Post a Comment