Sunday, December 16, 2007

Finished Tree Skirt

I finally finished our tree skirt on Thursday night. I had some obstacles I had to battle in order to finish. Here are some photos of the obstacles:
While I was hand stitching the binding Armstrong had to be covered by it the whole time. Aaron was looking for Armstrong and I had to show him that he was laying under the tree skirt while I was sewing it.

Armstrong took over the tree skirt as his cuddling blanket when I got up to go check on something.
He was very comfortable and didn't want to move. Ta-da!!!! Here is the finished skirt. I am very excited with how it turned out. I didn't realize it would take so much time but it was definitely worth it.
Aaron loves it too and says it is definitely a keeper that will be passed on. I am so glad I finished it before Christmas. Aaron said once I was done with it we could get the tree so I finished Thursday night and we got our tree Saturday morning.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

WOW! That looks great Andrea!! Good job!