On Aaron and Armstrong's last overnight backpack trip Armstrong got very cold and shivered all night. Aaron asked me to make him a light weight down sleeping bag to keep Armstrong warm. I finished it this past week and am very proud of how it turned out. I didn't have a pattern, you can't find one for a dog. So I had to look at different sleeping bags and then went for it. I had to make baffles for the down so there wouldn't be cold spots for my little guy. It was kind of complicated, but I feel that I have really accomplished something. It packs into a very small size and is easy for Armstrong to carry.I wanted to take a picture of Armstrong in his sleeping bag, but Precious jumped right in it. They both really like it.
Here's Armstrong lounging around in his sleeping bag. Aaron said when they went backpacking he jumped right in his sleeping bag and didn't budge. It kept him warm that night.
Here is another cute picture of Armstrong.
Here's another one of Precious
Monday, December 10, 2007
Armstrong's Sleeping Bag
Posted by AT at 2:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay, you are AMAZING!!
I knew you would do a nice job on the sleeping bag! Want to finish my tree skirt????
Post a Comment