Last week Aaron's brother, Steven, and his family came to visit from Michigan. We were able to meet them for dinner one night and then they came to Tucson for the day and we were able to have breakfast with them. Here we are with our niece Callie at breakfast.
Me and Callie. We haven't seen her since she was born in April. She has grown so much and it was great to see the family while they were in town.
Hunter, Steven, Becky & Amber at dinner.
The Trujillo clan at dinner.
Here I am with my other niece Reese. Callie and Reese are 6 weeks apart. We sure have beautiful nieces!
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Visitors from the North
Posted by AT at 4:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We were so excited you were able to join us! Aren't all my grandchildren sooo goodlooking!! I feel Ricardo and I are quite blessed. We are proud of all of you!
Post a Comment