Saturday, September 5, 2009

60th Wedding Anniversary

I think I am finally caught up on blogging. At the first part of August we went to Santa Fe to celebrate Aaron's grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary. Here is Aaron with Lorenzo and Frank.
Aaron's grandparents are very inspiring and still in love. It was great to celebrate with them and spend time with Aaron's family. Here are his grandparents dancing their first dance.

Aaron and his grandmother.
Aaron and his grandfather.
The food was amazing. It was a great party and enjoyed by all!
Aaron's Aunt Lind and his cousin Lorenzo with his fiancee Unica.
There was so much dancing. Everyone had so much fun. Here is Hunter, Sarah and Gramps.
Aaron's cousin Stephanie and little Reese.
Me and my handsome husband!
Ricardo and his mother.
Linda and Frank and Gramps dancing with Olivia.
Stephanie and her son Mason.
Alyssia and Olivia loved taking care of Reese.
Aaron and I dancing with Hunter. Hunter loves to dance.
Aaron's Aunt Suzie and Uncle Lorenzo. We really enjoyed visiting with everyone.
Alyssia and Reese.
Gramps asked me to dance.
Frank, Lorenzo, Michael, Sophia, Mason and Hunter enjoying the party.
Cutting the cake
Granny pushed the cake in Gramp's face.
Aaron and I made a quilt for his grandparents. It has a picture of all the children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren and spouses.
It was quite a hit. I was very happy with how it turned out.
Lorenzo and Reese
Mason loves Reese
People went for some motorcycle rides after the party. Here is gramps the motorcycle champion!
Elena even learned how to drive a motorcycle.
Ricardo gave it a try too.

Aaron's grandparents
The band.
Elena and her little boy Tito.

1 comments:

Nonny said...

Great pictures! It was a fun time. I was glad families got together to celebrate a momentous occasion! Loved your quilt!!! It was totally awesome! Hope you got a close-up - I tried, but it didn't turn out too well.