Monday, September 21, 2009

Playtime with Velvet

We have been spending a lot of time with our little lady Velvet. We love her so much and she brings so much joy into our home. She loves her playtime, treats, snuggling and getting her nose scratched. Here are some photos of her over the last week. We love you our little Velveteen Rabbit!

Enjoying her favorite treat: carrot tops.

Running in her room.






Outdoor shots.



Me and my little princess.

I decided to try to do a few semi-professional shots of my little girl.

She was very interested in the material backdrop.

Striking a pose.
What's up doc?



Velvet as she enjoys her bedtime story, the Velveteen Rabbit.

She loves the pictures.

Lately she loves to snuggle under my elbow. I think it reminds her of a cave and she loves to sit while I scratch her back or her ears.
My little cuddle bug.

Enjoying a tasty treat from Aaron!

3 comments:

sarah said...

She is such a pretty bunny. I love the outdoors pictures of her.

Nonny said...

Cute! She seems to be feeling better.

Steph said...

That is the sweetest bunny I've ever seen. I hope she listened to the story of Flopsy, Mopsy, and cottontail and listens to her mommy!!