Here are some photos from our Mountain bike ride. We had a great time and did a lot of climbing. Here is my handsome hubby!
Aaron and his mountain bike.
Look at my baby ride!
Me going through the lush forest on our ride.
Here I am a few miles into the ride.
Aaron and I before we crossed the stream.
My first water crossing on the bike. I wasn't quite sure how to react to it.
We even saw some deer on our ride. I love being out in nature!
I like this shot that Aaron took. The flowers were so beautiful up there.
Aaron near the top of our ride. Look at that beautiful smile.
Aaron and I at a meadow near the top of our ride.
We had to cross the river to get back to our campsite. Look at my strong man!
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Moutain Biking
Posted by AT at 2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment