Saturday, September 5, 2009

Road Cycling up Mt. Lemmon

Last weekend Aaron, Merrill and I took a road bike ride up Mt. Lemmon. Here I am with Merrill riding to the base of Mt. Lemmon from our house. Merrill had never ridden Mt. Lemmon before and he did a great job making it up 5.5 miles to Molino Basin.
Merrill & I before we started our ascent up the mountain.
Aaron captured this shot of me climbing the mountain. He is so much faster than me that this was probably the last time he saw me on the way up.
Aaron and I had Windy Point. My baby did so great! He made it to the top! I was a few miles short, but will conquer the mountain in the near future.
Our bikes. They are a great source of transportation for us.

1 comments:

Nonny said...

Wish I could be as ambitious! Way to go guys!!