This past Saturday we had a great hike with Aaron's parents. We went to Chevelon Canyon just outside of Heber and had so much fun. It was a little warm, but the scenery was beautiful!
Our hiking group. Precious, Aaron, Linda, Armstrong & Ricardo
We hiked along a river and Armstrong loved it! He jumped in to swim a few times. He loves the water!
Look at that boy go! I actually got in the water to watch him. It was cold, but not too bad and then all of a sudden my toe got pinched. I looked down and this big crawdad was pinching me and then out of nowhere a bunch of crawdads showed up so I jumped right out of the water. I don't like things in the water pinching or biting me. They didn't bother Armstrong though so he continued to swim for a little while.
Our family photo right after one of Armstrong's swims.
Me and my water boy!
Me with Precious & Armstrong. Precious loves to be in the outdoors too. She prefers to stay out of the water so instead she digs in the sand and chases butterflies. Our dogs love to go on hikes and camping.
Armstrong really enjoyed walking next to Ricardo. I thought it was so cute how he was right in line with his Poppy.
Armstrong at another point in the hike decided to check out the waters.
Ricardo actually found some wild things growing like wild grapes and the wild hops Aaron is showing here.
Aaron and his baby girl. We sure enjoyed our hike on Saturday and we were very glad that Ricardo and Linda suggested it. Thanks for the good time!
2 comments:
How fun. I've never been to Chevelon Canyon before. We'll have to go sometime. Your dogs are so cute!!!
We certainly did enjoy ourselves! It was the perfect time. We are going to miss having you in Show Low when we go to the cabin. Can't wait to see your new place!!
Post a Comment