Monday, October 27, 2008

Annie's Apples - Willcox

So the first weekend we moved to Tucson we decided to go to Willcox with some of Aaron's family.  We had a great time.  We were excited to pick apples, but unfortunately a frost destroyed most of the crop.  We did manage to pick a few though.
Aaron sampling a fresh apple from the tree.
My favorite part was picking out our Halloween pumpkin.  Their pumpkin patch was huge!  This is only a section of it.  We spent a lot of time looking for the perfect pumpkin.  Here is Aaron over our pick.
Here we are with our prized Halloween pumpkin!
I love the holidays and I love pumpkins!  I had to have my picture taken surrounded by pumpkins.
Look how happy I am with my treasured pumpkin!  It was very heavy!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!

Nonny said...

Enjoyed the visit. Thanks for the hospitality! It was fun! How did all the canning turn out???