Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Aaron!!!

Aaron was born 31 years ago today. He was just the most adorable baby ever! It's not hard to believe that this cute little baby grew into the handsome man my husband is today!
Aaron and I love to travel and we like to take our dogs with us as much as possible. Aaron is very family oriented and that is one of the things I love about him.
Aaron and I have moved across the country a couple of times. It doesn't matter where we are as long as we are together we are home.
Aaron has a passion for life and speed. Last year he bought this motorcycle and we love going on rides together and spending time together.
Another passion of Aaron's is the outdoors. I love how he loves to spend time in nature and take time to enjoy the simpler things in life. If Precious and I are unable to join him on his activities, Armstrong is always there to go on the next adventure with his dad.
Aaron and his baby girl. He is so great with our animals and is so loving that our dogs just adore him! Precious is such a daddy's girl and he is always the first one she likes to wake up with her kisses!
Aaron and I met in college and I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful husband. He inspires us to try new things, to continue learning and improving ourselves . I love his sense of adventure, his love of travel, the love for his family, his drive and intensity for life and his hard work ethic. He is my best friend and I love that he is my partner in life. He is so amazing and I just want everyone to know how great he is on his special day!
Happy Birthday my LOVE! You deserve a wonderful day! I love you very much!!!!

3 comments:

ANDERSONS said...

Happy Birthday Aaron, I hope you have a great birthday!

Lisa said...

That is so sweet Andi!! Happy Birthdy Aaron!!

Nonny said...

Happy Birthday Aaron! You were such a cute baby and even cuter as an adult!!