When we were out in California in April we visited the USS Midway Navy aircraft carrier. The pictures were on Aaron's phone and I just now had some time to upload them on the blog.
Aaron's dream in life is to learn how to fly. This plane is similar to the ones flown on Top Gun.
Look at my stud muffin! Aaron loved the tour and so did I. We love visiting historical sites.
Here I am trying out a jet seat. They weren't too bad.
Here I am at the helm. I was chosen as captain on the tour and sat in a nice comfy seat, with the best views of the ship.
Here I am on the flight deck. There were so many planes and I loved seeing all of the parts of the ship. It was very interesting and well worth the visit.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
USS Midway
Posted by AT at 3:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! If only you could join us in CA now!!
You guys are so busy doing fun things and goin all over. Good for you!
Nice pictures! Flying is not something I have ever wished to learn to do!!
We like farms. Here in Michigan there are a lot of farms. It looks like you had a spectacular trip on the awesome ship.
those are pretty great pics for a camera phone.
Do you remember when we went to EFY and afterwards we saw a Navy ship with my dad. I rememer thinking how small the doors were and cramped and claustrophobic it felt. I have great respect for your the Navy. What are your brothers recent plans for the military?
Looks like you guys had alot of fun, I like that kind of stuff too, I would have loved to do something like that! I hope all is well with you guys!
Post a Comment