Monday, June 16, 2008

Farm Visitors

Last Thursday Katlyn, Ashton, Lisa and Linda came to visit us on the farm. Here are some of the cute pictures of the kids and the animals.Aaron is showing Ashton how to hold JoJo.
Katlyn and JoJo.
Ashton and Nala.
Katlyn and Flopsy. The kids were very good with the animals and I think all of the animals liked the special attention.
Aaron and cowboy Ashton. We sure enjoyed having our visitors. We just wish they could have stayed longer.

3 comments:

Liz said...

The house looks amazing in the back ground. I'm so glad you guys can enjoy the farm so much. Hey I want to see pictures of you every once in a while too :)

Nonny said...

Love the pictures! Had so much fun. Thanks for having us!

Lisa said...

It was SO fun!! Thanks for being so good with my kids!! Can't wait to come back and stay a while!!