Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Aaron's Birthday Weekend

Aaron had a fun filled birthday weekend. First on Friday the office had a party for him. They did a luncheon and then he had a chocolate and buttercream frosting cake. On Saturday we had a Texas Hold 'Em tournament for his birthday. It was a lot of fun. We had friends from work come and some family. Everyone had a great time. On Sunday , his actual birthday, Aaron actually had to take me to Urgent Care. Saturday night I stepped on a screw and it went through my shoe. I was feeling horrible on Sunday morning and my foot was going numb so he took me to urgent care to get a tetanus shot and some antibiotics. I felt so bad that he had to spend his birthday that way, but he said I was worth it. What a sweetie! Then we went on a motorcycle ride to Heber where we had a birthday party with Aaron's family and watched our niece and nephew shoot the bow and arrow. They are pretty good marksmen! On Monday, we did another birthday party at home with just me and the dogs. Here are some pics of the birthday weekend. Aaron deserves a long celebration of his birthday because he is so wonderful!Aaron and the double chocolate fudge cake I made him. He had 3 chocolate cakes this weekend. Aaron sure loves his chocolate!
Precious going for the birthday cake. The dogs were very disappointed we had a dessert they couldn't have. They got another treat instead.
Precious & Armstrong were very good in letting me take a great picture of them for Aaron. They even let me take a stamp of their paw to put on the picture mat. Aaron really like how the gift turned out.
Here is Precious with her Daddy and the present she helped make.
Armstrong posing with Aaron and the present, but I think Armstrong is more interested in the cake!
Katlyn and Ashton were great helpers at Aaron's party on Saturday in Heber. Aaron just tricked Ashton and put chocolate frosting on Ashton's nose. The kids thought it was pretty funny.
Katlyn and her Uncle Aaron.
Ashton really enjoyed helping open presents.
Here is Ashton giving Aaron his present.
We sure enjoyed spending time with friends and family this weekend. It was a great time for everyone and Aaron had a great birthday!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That was SO fun on Saturday!! I love cards now!! ha ha

I hope you feel better. You never let on that you were hurt...

The kids just love having a party here for their Uncle Aaron!!

Nonny said...

It was sure was fun spending time with you guys! Birthday celebrations can be so fun!! Can't believe Aaron is now in Alabama!!

Liz said...

What an awesome weekend of fun for him, and sorry that you had to go to the hospital, hope all is well.