Kinlee and Blake are visiting for the summer and they came over to visit yesterday. We took them to the Feed Store and Kinlee got two chicks and Blake got a turkey. This little black one Kinlee named JoJo and I think it is Kinlee's favorite since she holds her all the time.
Here are the 3 new babies that Blake & Kinlee picked out. The yellow one is called Oreo because when she gets older she will be white with black spots and the one in the middle is the turkey that Blake named Turkess.
Here is Kinlee with JoJo. JoJo sure likes to snuggle.
Close up of little JoJo.
I heard of chickens taking dust baths, but I didn't realize they like to do that in their food. This one is so cute and funny.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Kinlee's & Blake's New Chicks
Posted by Andrea at 2:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Andrea,
I have wanted to say Hi ever since you posted on my blog. Fun to see what you are up to - does the cake for the dog have special ingredients?
I miss the days in Tatown when we were young!
Shayla
Love all the cute animals. Can't wait to see them!!
Post a Comment