Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving

Here are my two handsome boys! We like to do Thanksgiving at our home. You can see how excited Armstrong was for his Thanksgiving dinner.
Here are our two babies anxiously awaiting their Thanksgiving feast. You can see that Precious is very excited.
Here is our Thanksgiving Feast. Thanksgiving is one of the few meals I really enjoy cooking. I made everything from scratch. Aaron said it was the best Thanksgiving yet. He loved the turkey.
Here is my gorgeous family taking their Thanksgiving picture. I think they all look great!
Here is Precious & Armstrong receiving their Thanksgiving feast. They knew Thanksgiving was a special day and they would get something special to eat. They get so excited when I cook in the kitchen. After Armstrong was done eating he went and cleaned Precious's plate to make sure she didn't miss anything. It was a great day of cooking, watching the parade and watching football. We are very thankful for our family and it is great to have a special day to remember all of our many blessings.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks YUMMY!!! I love how excited the doggies are! You outdid yourself Andrea!! Good job!