Sunday, January 4, 2009

Goodbye Alen!

On Monday Alen, my mom's foreign exchange student from Romania, left to go back home. He was only visiting the US for a semester. We really enjoyed getting to know him and will miss having him around.

He was so excited to go home and see his family and friends again. It must be hard living away from everyone like that, but what a neat experience to live in a different country for awhile. He taught us a lot about Romania and it was great to hear his views on politics and other world affairs.
Oreo was very excited to see me when I went to my mom's house. I think it is because I usually give him treats.
We played the game fact or crap with my family. My grandma Coley was down for a visit so it was great to spend some time with her. The game was fun, but not always accurate. We proved the trivia card wrong a couple of times, but it was still a great time.
Me and my mom

1 comments:

Nonny said...

Neat! It takes special people to allow someone unknown to share their home!