Monday, January 26, 2009

Logo and Business Card

OK so I have to get this new marketing company up and running before I go bankrupt so below are some logo and business card proofs I could use some feedback on. I provide user interactive Flash based panoramic marketing to provide clients with a "virtual tour" of reception halls, resorts, ect. What do you think




Proof 1. my favorite because it draws the eye throught the logo? thoughts


Proof 2



Proof 3



BC Proof 1. I like the depth of this card and the way the relfections draw the eye again through the card.



BC Proof 2. I like simplicity of this card and I think it is has a faster pick up but lacks depth and structure? Thoughts?







2 comments:

Lisa said...

I second your thoughts!! They look great!! Good luck Aaron!!

Nonny said...

I like Proof 3 the best. It seems to have more clarity. Proof 1 is second best, but it seems your eye is having to catch up to the two names because they are not together and seems distracting. I like Proof 2 best with the ones that have your name on it. Of course it is hard to decide when you don't have something in your hands to look at. Best to you!