Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas (in reverse since I don't know how to post pics)

Here are the dogs playing with their toys on Christmas morning...
Here are the rabbits getting a tasty treat for a Christmas meal...
Velvet the Rabbit had a good Christmas morning searching out her toys and nibbling on the Christmas tree.  
Here is Andrea and our fat little bunny...
Here are the dogs wanting some of Santa's left over cookies...
The dogs found their stockings and are looking for more treats. 
This year we had a pretty simple christmas her is a  picture of Christmas morning...
Here is a picture of the dogs and rabbits stockings full of goodie from Santa...
Christmas feast of roast beast...well prime rib...Andrea makes the best
A picture before being devoured by myself...

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Look DELISH!! Miss you guys!!

sarah said...

I love all the pictures. It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!

John and Becky Bowler said...

Looks like you had a fun Holiday. That meal looked fantastic. :)

Nonny said...

Great pictures! I especially like the one of Velvet. Terrific meal. Great Christmas decorations!!