Thursday, January 3, 2008

Oh the Memories!

The holidays always help me to look back and reflect on how I have such an amazing family and life. In the spirit of getting organized, a few days ago I started going through our 7 years of pictures and reflecting on our past (we met 7 years ago this month). Aaron and I had a great time looking at our photos and talking about memories. It's crazy how much we have changed over the years. After looking at the photos we have decided to get in better shape to try to look like we used to when we first met. Hopefully this will be the motivation we need to actually follow through with our goals. We have had a great time together so far and look forward to the many adventures that lay ahead of us. Just thought I would share some of our pictures of our time together so far. Happy New Year!
April 15, 2001 - Aaron proposed to me on Easter Sunday in front of our families. He had hidden the ring in one of my Easter eggs. Talk about a surprise! He is the best husband anyone could ask for.
2001 - Our engagement photo
2001-Our first Christmas together. Aaron surprised me with Precious for our 1st Christmas. Did I mention he is the best!
2002-Aaron and I with our first niece (Katlyn). She is so big now.
2002-Our second Christmas. Precious sure grew a lot in one year.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Great times!! Remember the Easter egg craziness??? Remember when we picked you up from your honeymoon?? I was there to snap pics of you guys getting off the plane and you were yelling about my new ring....

Nonny said...

It is great to realize that you can take the time to reflect on such rich blessings! It is even better to understand that events in your life bring about growth and happiness. Loved your short hair Andrea! Aaron, you are always such a handsome dude!!

Jeff said...

Hey guys!!!

You don't see my name on here much, but I wanted to leave a message regarding the photo's of the past. Really doesn't seem like 7 years has gone by?? We all look a little different, but blessed with wonderful memories and family.
I truely enjoyed looking at the snapshot of your past.