Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

We received a nice snow storm yesterday. I love freshly fallen snow. It is so beautiful and makes everything look so clean and pure. Unfortunately it is already melting, but it is so pretty while it lasts.

We are in the process of moving this week and it has been so chaotic. We tried to move somethings over this weekend, but it was raining and then we had our snow storm yesterday. It's been fun trying to schedule utilities to be turned on with weather delays. We still have our regular workload (in fact we are more busy than usual with work) and we need to move on top of it. It will be a crazy week. I think we are going to hire some workers to help us move our stuff so it will go faster and we don't have to worry about lifting heavy things. That would be nice. We are excited about the new home we will be living in. It has a lot more room for the dogs to run around and play and more room on the inside for us. We have just outgrown our current house. It might be awhile before another update, so I thought I would just fill everyone in.

2 comments:

Liz said...

when you have time I would love to see pics of the new place, and I didn't even know you were thinking of moving. Congrats on the bigger space. Good luck

Nonny said...

Sure wish we could be there. Ricardo is still sick - going on one week now. His fever broke on Friday, but then came back. Wishing you well on the new place. It will definitely be more spacious for you and the dogs!