Tuesday was the 7 year anniversary of Aaron and I meeting. We have been sooo busy lately that we decided to celebrate last night. I have the world's best husband! He made Chicken Marsala for us with these amazing mashed potatoes and salad. He is such a good cook! The chicken was so delicious that we didn't have anything left over for the dogs to sample. It was such a nice dinner and it was fun to reminisce about how we first met.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Anniversary Dinner
Posted by AT at 2:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
looks yummy!
YUM YUM YUM!! Where's the recipe??
That does look tastey! You guys are just so good together!!I am happy for you.
A homemade meal during the move, wow, you guys are amazing.
Hows the move by the way?
Let me know what your new address is?
Post a Comment