Hi Andrea and Aaron! It is you long lost friends..John and Christel. It is fun seeing how you guys are doing. Check out our blog at johnandchristel.blogspot.com..are you guys going to our 10 yr reunion?
Yes we are going to our reunion..so I will see you there...right??!!! I debated going as well, but then thought why not, it would be fun to see everyone!
Cute...So nice to see you both in Santa Fe at the party! Any time you come back to northern NM, give us a call, we have plenty of room for you to stay with us and we'd love to see you!
"Ah, great it is to believe the dream as we stand in youth by the starry stream; but a greater thing is to fight life through and say at the end, the dream is true!" - - Edwin Markham - -
8 comments:
Congratulations!
Wait, are you really pregnant or is it the rabbit? lol! COngrats either way!
LOL!! very funny!
Aaron, you had me going there! I thought my prayers were finally answered!! Didn't they do pregnancy tests with rabbits????
Hi Andrea and Aaron! It is you long lost friends..John and Christel. It is fun seeing how you guys are doing. Check out our blog at johnandchristel.blogspot.com..are you guys going to our 10 yr reunion?
Yes we are going to our reunion..so I will see you there...right??!!! I debated going as well, but then thought why not, it would be fun to see everyone!
Cute...So nice to see you both in Santa Fe at the party! Any time you come back to northern NM, give us a call, we have plenty of room for you to stay with us and we'd love to see you!
You know what they say about rabbits...
Post a Comment