Sunday, March 22, 2009

AZ Trail

We have been trying to mountain bike more lately. Tucson has some great trails and we really enjoy the AZ Trail. It isn't too far from our house and it is a beautiful area. These are pictures from our ride last weekend.
Me on the AZ Trail

Part of the trail. There are some rocky areas, but not too bad. I'm getting better at riding over them. Aaron can do these without a problem.

Another rocky area.
I love the desert. It is so beautiful. I really enjoy mountain biking through it.

Part way through the trail it turns really green with a lot of trees. You go from desert to forest. I want to camp out here one of these days.

Aaron rides faster than I do. We time our rides and then turn around. Aaron caught up to me a little before the truck.
Here's my handsome hubby. I really enjoy going on rides with him.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I can't believe you can really ride a bike on those rocky trails. It looks like a fun challenge. I was just in Tucson this past weekend and was so impressed with the beauty of the deseret. I would love to take a bike ride through them sometime.

Nonny said...

I must agree, those rocks sure look dangerous and uninviting! Glad you keep safe and enjoy it!!