Yesterday Aaron and I competed in the 13th Annual Tri In The Pines Triathlon here in Show Low. We had a great time. We did the race as a relay and we came in 4th overall. It was an 825 yard swim, 12.5 mile bike and 3.5 mile run. We will definitely do it again next year. Haven't decided if we will compete individually or as a team next year, we will have to see what happens. Sorry the pictures didn't post in the right order so you will see them in reverse. I actually started the race with the swim and Aaron did the bike and finished with the run. Here is Aaron running.
The Finish Line
Here comes Aaron to finish line!
The champion finishing the triathlon. We were very happy with how we performed. It was a great time.
They had a raffle after the race and I won this water bottle.
Aaron finishing the bike portion and getting ready for the transition to the run.
8 comments:
WooHoo!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Congrats to both of you! That is an awesome accomplishment. I would like to do one someday. My brother did a tri before he left on his mission and he loved it, he trained everyday all day.
Wow! Congrats. I am proud of both of you for becoming actively fit!!
That is so awesome! Congrats!!!!
Hi Andi! How are you? You look so great! I was so excited to find your blog! I hope all is well with you and hope to hear from you!
Hey Andrea!!!! It's Becky. :) How are you doing? You guys looked awesome in the triathlon. :)
Hi Andrea!!! It's Becky!!! You guys looked aweome doing the triathlon.
That's great Andrea and Aarron what an accomplishment for the two of you.
Post a Comment