Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Durango Motorcycle Trip

Base camp in Durango, weather was great, a little hot but great ride in.


Cooling off to cold brew, my bro-in-law Ryan and one of the hottest (spicy) pizzas I have ever eaten.
In Sliverton as you can see I had the camera...
Great shot of the road coming down the mountain pass.
The rain storm on the way back through Chinle, AZ.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm glad you had fun, but I am sure happy you are home! The pictures are beautiful. Maybe next time I can go too!

Lisa said...

Looks like fun. you need to make a road trip out our way!!

Michael said...

oh to have a motorcycle... looks like a blast.. I need to get up to the mountains I am dying a slow painful death in the valley!

John and Becky Bowler said...

Looks like lots of fun. I love the pictures. :)

Nonny said...

Nice pictures! Glad you are back home and safe!