nice elk... can't wait to put a bullet in one of those babies... I have always wanted to go there... maybe when Hunter is a little older we will make the trek.
"Ah, great it is to believe the dream as we stand in youth by the starry stream; but a greater thing is to fight life through and say at the end, the dream is true!" - - Edwin Markham - -
4 comments:
Look at my 3 beautiful babies! That was such a great trip. We should do it again soon!
Great pics!! Looks like y'all had a wonderful time!! How close were you to that moose? Did the doggies have a good time?
I mean deer/buck...whatever they're called.
nice elk... can't wait to put a bullet in one of those babies... I have always wanted to go there... maybe when Hunter is a little older we will make the trek.
Post a Comment